Welcome Charlie - Atlanta Birth Photographer

Something wonderful happened on November 8 at 9:25pm...
Charlie was born {and I got to photograph it}!!

I can't even describe how happy I am for Kerri & Pat {the proud mommy and daddy}.

Kerri has been friends with my little sister for years and I have practically watched her grow up.

I was beyond thrilled to be able to see her join the club of "motherhood"
and capture Charlie's entrance into the world.

I am so excited and happy for Kerri & Pat 
and little Charlie is so lucky to have such great parents.



I will never forget the instantaneous love and adoration in Kerri & Pat's eyes 
as they took the first look at their first born, Charlie.

Not only is this boy loved by his Mommy & Daddy, 
but lots of grandparents, family & friends were anxiously waiting to meet him.  


Charlie was immediately surrounded with great love and hope for his future 
{and of course, lots of hugs and snuggles, too}.


I got home after mid-night & could not sleep from all the excitement.  I have been overwhelmed with emotion since.
The birth of a child is such a miracle for so many reason.



Oh, and check this out...

You are reading the scale right.  Little {big} man weighed 10 pounds, 4 ounces.
He already has the sweetest cheeks and a little meat on his thighs...LOVE IT!!!


You can view Charlie's birth video/slideshow 
HERE.

Dear Charlie,
God bless you, sweet boy!  
It was WONDERFUL to meet you!


P.S.  Today, I got to photograph little Charlie again for his newborn session.
I can not wait to share more images of this sweet baby!





4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

How wonderful that you were able to be there and take photos for this family. WOW! 10 pounds!

Anonymous said...

You are so good Kim! Your pictures ROCK! I love the one of him on the scale! You captured every moment perfectly!

LIttle Charlie is gorgeous! A future football player perhaps?! So cute!

Kim Rahn said...

Thx ladies...I LOVED doing this! What an experience..for everyone. The parents have been so excited to have these memories captured for them! Such a great idea and I would recommend it to anyone!

Oh, and the dr. was even shocked by this boy's weight. He was 8 days late and they new he might be a little big...but WOW! And Keri was a champ! So proud of her!

Dita said...

Simply STUNNING, Kim...i had tears in my eyes watching the video!

Post a Comment