Holiday Card Preview

I am so excited to present the holiday cards for the 2010 Holiday season.  
Over the next few days, I will be posting new cards each day for my clients to choose from.

I have some great collections to choose from.
Each client gets to pick a unique card - and then it's retired for the 2010 season.

I have designed and created most of these myself 
as well as purchased a few templates from other amazing designers.
This is so much fun for me {and lots of work, too}.
I love offering my clients fun & creative products 
as well as quality keepsakes to be treasured for years to come.


All designs will be posted by Friday, Nov. 26.
Clients - please choose the card that is your favorite.
Place your order for YOUR holiday cards by Sunday, Nov. 28th.

Turn around time for these cards is QUICK!
______________________________________________________________________

This is just a glimpse of what is to come over the next few days.
I am working diligently to get all of the designs uploaded 
for ALL of my wonderful November Holiday session clients.

All of the cards are either 5x7 or 5x5 flats printed on delicious paper front & back!
Any design can be converted to a folded or accordion card, too.

I can't wait to share something truly unique this season
...die cut cards in fun shapes {preview tomorrow}.

If your cards are ordered from Kim Rahn Photography
...they are sure to be like no other.




No comments:

Post a Comment