Maternity Session ~ Atlanta, Georgia Maternity Photographer

I had such a great time photographing these two. We met at the beautiful Atlanta Botanical Gardens right in the heart of the city.  We got in our one hour maternity session just before a big storm!   And let me just tell you that it was HOT on this July day in the ATL!  Whew...and this pregnant momma hung in there and took it all in stride.

I have known this momma-to-be for a while now as she is a good friend of my sister.  I was so excited to get to capture this special moment for her.  What an awesome time in life for them...they are expecting their first baby.  You can see from these images that Adrienne and her hubby are just glowing with anticipation and excitement.  And to make it even more fun...they don't known what this little bambino is going to be...a girl or a boy?  Ughhhh, the waiting is killing me!  But not them. They are just as content and calm as can be - enjoying the moment.  These 2 are so cute together as they focus on her baby bump for some really great shots.


IMG_7350blog
Blog4

IMG_7311blog
IMG_62blog
IMG_7blog
Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous! You are REALLY good Kim!

Denise said...

Love them...especially the last one!

Post a Comment